Specifically designed for those who are already TOGAF 9 Certified, the TOGAF Essentials training course and certification is designed to provide you with the proof that your TOGAF skills remain competitive and to validate that your credentials and knowledge are up-to-date.
Those attending this course must already be TOGAF 9 certified (Level 2).
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The intended audience for this course includes those individuals who are TOGAF 9 Certified and who wish to show they have up-to-date knowledge of the 2018 version of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge.
- Changes to the structure of the TOGAF standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- Additions to the Business Architecture domain
- Changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to TOGAF
- Changes to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel
- Changes to security considerations during application of the ADM
- Changes in the structure of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- Changes to several key terms and definitions