This intensive course covers the entire syllabus for the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation, thereby preparing candidates for the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 examination. This course will provide students with the knowledge and a basic understanding of Enterprise Architecture using the TOGAF® EA approach.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2.5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who need a basic understanding of a proven Enterprise Architecture methodology
- Individuals who work for or join an organization applying the TOGAF Standard
- Individuals who need to start to learn the TOGAF method
- Individuals who want to earn the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner qualification in a stepwise manner, or other certifications and certification credentials from The Open Group where this certification is a prerequisite.
- Introduction and Concepts
- Introduction to the ADM
- Introduction to ADM Techniques
- Introduction to Applying the ADM How to Apply the TOGAF® Standard Iteration and the ADM
- Introduction to Architecture Governance
- Architecture Content