Loading Course Schedule...
This course prepares instructors for all aspects of delivering a course using the latest training technologies and approaches. Participants will learn class preparation techniques, how to evaluate and increase the effectiveness of their training, how to successfully teach using various delivery modes such as asynchronous and virtual learning, and how to grow and improve as a trainer. Day 1: Course Delivery, demonstrations, and activities ½ Day: Teach-back: Each trainer will be responsible for teaching a 20 min module. This module will include an Introduction activity, presentation, and group activity.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1.5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for new and aspiring trainers. This course is designed to provide a solid understanding of what adult education entails, and to engage, empower, and encourage learning and development.
- Gain an understanding of the essential skill and behaviors of an effective trainer.
- Compare and contrast training styles and how to apply those styles to help individuals learn to succeed.
- Learn the latest best practices to facilitate virtual technical and non-technical workshops.
- Discover different technologies to utilize effective training: Zoom, Team, Mural, Miro…
- Learn how to plan, create, and build effective training modules.
- Managing Labs and techniques to maximize hands-on activities.
- Develop techniques to explore comprehension of course materials.
- Receive valuable feedback on teach-back.