Loading Course Schedule...
Students who complete this course will be able to accomplish work using TSO/ISPF in the z/OS environment, including the full screen editor, job submission and monitoring facilities, the utility functions, and productivity features such as command stacking and split screen processing.
There are no prerequisites for this course, although some experience with programming languages is helpful.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for programmers, analysts, and users who need to know how to use ISPF/PDF to edit data, run jobs, maintain data sets, or use applications written to run under ISPF/PDF.
- Using Mainframe Computers
- ISPF Introduction
- ISPF Look and Feel
- Working With Data
- Allocating Data Sets
- Looking at Data — Edit, View, and Browse
- More on Edit, View, and Help
- More Utility Functions
- Productivity Tips and Techniques
- Edit and View Primary Commands
- Edit / View — Passing and Receiving Data
- Reference Lists
- Edit Profiles
- Data Set List Utility and Commands
- The ISPF Object / Action Workplace Shell
- Running Batch Jobs
- PDSEs and VSAM Support