The Cisco UCS X-Series with Intersight Deployment course will enable Cisco customers, internal and Partner SEs/FEs to deploy the UCS X9508 chassis, X210c compute nodes, X6400 Series Fabric Interconnects, and options. Participants will also learn how to prepare the UCS X-Series hardware components for discovery by Intersight Managed Mode (IMM). The course also includes information on how the UCS solution architecture has evolved to the X-Series and how to manage solution components with Intersight.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills: Basic understanding of UCS.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Cisco customers, internal and Partner SEs/FEs looking to deploy the UCS X9508 chassis, X210c compute nodes, and X6400 Series Fabric Interconnects.
- Cisco UCS X-Series Solution Architecture
- Cisco UCS X-Series Hardware Components & Traffic Flow
- Cisco UCS X-Series and Intersight Installation Considerations
- Cisco UCS X-Series Management through Intersight
- X-Fabric and 5th Generation Network Updates