This course will provide a solid Unicenter CA-OPS/MVS foundation upon which your automation team can begin to effectively build an automation plan. Quizzes and labs will be used to reinforce presented topics.
The student should have attended a REXX programming course or have the equivalent experience.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for beginning Unicenter CA-OPS/MVS users.
- CA-OPS/MVS II architecture
- Rules language
- AOF edit and testing environment
- Managing rules
- How the rules engine works
- Using SysView
- Introduction to the programmer operator interface
- Issuing MVS commands using SysView