This class is a lecture-workshop for experienced systems programmers and performance analysts with a focus on WLM controls and operation. The course will explore the decision-making processes employed by WLM and how they can be monitored and evaluated.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This class is intended for experienced systems programmers and performance analysts with a basic understanding of WLM definitions.
- Service Class Definitions
- Setting Exception conditions
- Service Coefficients and Options
- Applications Environment
- Scheduling Environments
- WLM Managed Initiators
- Intelligent Resource Director
- Workload Licensing Limits
- SMF Type 99 Records