The Unified Infrastructure Management 8.5.x Advanced Presentation and Reporting 300 course provides a deep dive into the visualization technology delivered in the UIM Unified Management Portal (UMP) and Unified Reporter (UR). Students will learn about the various options for displaying data from CA UIM, discuss strategies for designing high-quality, engaging dashboards and views, and implementing best practices for building scalable user experiences.
Students should have completed UIM Systems Administration Foundations before taking this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those who implement and build user experiences.
- UMP Overview and Review
- Portal Views
- Unified Services Manager
- List Views and Performance Reports
- Custom Dashboards
- Liferay Administration
- Customize the User Experience
- Skin UMP with CSS and Use Virtual Hosts
- Perform SLM Tasks
- Configure Reporting Capabilities using PRD, List ::Views, and Custom Dashboards
- Explore the NimsoftSLM Database
- Build a Custom Report
- Deploy a Report to the UR Repository
- Make Reports Account-Aware
- Explore Ad Hoc Views
- Schedule Unified Reports
- Explore UR Repository Permissions
- Explore Advanced Reporting Topics