The Unified Infrastructure Management 8.5.x Systems Administration Foundations 200 course will take a look at the new CA Business Intelligence out-of-the-box reports. You will gain insights about monitored data and customize information appropriate to your role or business context using the Unified Management Portal (UMP), including the new CA Business Intelligence dashboards. The course will show you how to plan a scalable management of the IT infrastructure of your business.
Students should have a good understanding of network infrastructure management.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for those who manage the IT infrastructure of their business.
- UIM Architecture and Monitoring Governance
- Create USM Groups
- Discovery and Robot Deployment
- Examine Monitored Data
- Basic Alarm Notifications
- Advanced Monitoring Administration
- Perform Advance Robot Configurations
- Perform Advanced Alarm Activities
- Perform SLM Tasks
- Configure Reporting Capabilities using PRD, List Views, and Custom Dashboards
- Configure the UMP and Portal Views
- Perform Advanced Probe Configurations and Troubleshooting