Loading Course Schedule...
This Microsoft Official Workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain a Web server running Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 on Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Before attending this class, students must have practical experience working as a Web server administrator with IIS 4.0 or IIS 5.0 and experience working with Windows Server 2003.
2 Day/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is intended for experienced Web server administrators with a background in implementing and supporting previous versions of IIS on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000. The workshop is targeted specifically at students who need to quickly transfer their current Web server administration skills to IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003. Microsoft Official Workshops are designed to train people who learn best by doing.
- Install IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003
- Configure application and Web services support on IIS 6.0
- Migrate Web sites and applications from earlier versions of IIS
- Enhance the security of IIS 6.0 by configuring authentication and access options
- Manage Web server configuration settings through the ISI 6.0 metabase
- Implement SMTP and POP e-mail services on IIS 6.0
- Monitor ISI 6.0 performance and troubleshoot problems
- Installing IIS 6.0
- Enabling the Web Server as an Application Server
- Manually Migrating to IIS 6.0
- Using the Migration Tool to Migrate a Web Site to IIS 6.0
- Configuring Authentication and Authorization on IIS 6.0
- Managing the Metabase
- Implementing E-Mail Services in IIS 6.0
- Monitoring Performance and Troubleshooting IIS 6.0