Loading Course Schedule...
This course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but will add the most value for those in a Product Owner role or are a part of the development team and have focus on grooming the product backlog. Project failures are often due to poor requirements gathering, analysis, and planning. Traditional requirements documents may not contain complete and accurate requirements due to rapidly changing business environments. Agile requirements gathering, by moving detailed requirements closer to implementation, allows for rapid response to change. This "User Story Workshop" will show you how to define and manage these requirements effectively as well as demonstrate alternative ways of documenting requirements and managing changes. These alternatives can allow for a less "heavy" process in projects that can benefit from quick changes in direction.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Business Analysts, Requirements Analysts, or Business Systems Analysts
- Product Owners, Business customers, users or partners
- QA Professionals, Systems Testers, or User Acceptance Testers
- Systems/Application Analysts, Architects, Designers, or Developers
- Anyone that wants to enhance their understanding and ability to author and elaborate on user stories
- Business Analyst activities in Agile
- User Personas
- User Story Overview
- 5 Levels of Planning
- Hands on User Story Writing Workshop
- Building a Comprehensive Release Plan and Backlog
- Prep and Support of Sprints
- Real World Workshop