As the SAFe framework continues to grow in popularity, more companies are discovering that they need proper tooling to become an agile enterprise. With a deep understanding of the complexities and interdependencies associated with SAFe, Atlassian has a significant objective to become the tool provider of choice for organizations practicing or pursuing agile-at-scale. This workshop showcases how Atlassian tools – specifically Jira Align – answer these needs better than any competitor. Led by a team of veteran AgileCraft and Jira Align practice leads, you will be guided through a dynamic project which unfolds as the workshop progresses. You’ll learn how to use Jira Align to measure and manage key aspects of a complex agile initiative at scale – tracking budget, mapping to the key SAFe constructs, and integrating Jira into your organization.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- Anyone seeking to use the SAFe model to scale agile to the enterprise
- Organizations with established agile practices at the team level
- Organizations with more than three agile release trains that are seeking to gain strategically-aligned delivery across the organization.
- Program and portfolio managers
- PMO Directors
- Transformation leads
- SAFe leaders and stakeholders
- Agile leads
- Business Intelligence and reporting staff in the agile practice
- Administrators and tooling leads
- Introduction to Jira Align for SAFe Organizations
- Portfolio Management
- Program/ART Management
- PI Simulations
- Report on progress throughout the PI and across the portfolio