Whether you're new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using Windows® 11 by familiarizing you with the Windows 11 user interface and its basic capabilities. In this course, you will explore Windows 11 and learn how to work with locally installed apps and cloud-based apps, browse the Internet, and manage basic Windows 11 settings.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have some experience using a personal computer, desktop apps, and the Internet.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 11 operating system.
- Accessing Windows 11
- Accessing Locally Installed Apps
- Accessing Cloud-Based Apps and Content
- Managing Files and Folders
- Configuring Windows 11
- Securing Your Computer
- Using Backup and Recovery Tools
- Appendix A: Switching from Other Operating Systems
- Appendix B: Continuum Navigation
- Appendix C: Keyboard Shortcuts