This course describes and explains how RACF is implemented within a CICS environment, essential knowledge for all security administrators and technician working with RACF in a CICS/System Z environment. The course (designed, written, and presented by specialist RACF consultants) provides a detailed insight into the CICS-RACF Interface.
- A clear understanding of z/OS at a conceptual level
- RACF Administration & Auditing
- Familiarity with CICS and a knowledge of TSO/ISPF and JCL
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Those who can benefit from this Using RACF with CICS course include: All Security Administrators and Systems Programmers responsible for CICS.
- CICS Overview
- RACR Review
- CICS & RACF
- CICS & RACF in a Single CICS Region
- CICS & RACF in MRO Environments
- Setting up CICS RACF Security
- Problem Determination