Acquire the skills to gain unified insights for multi-vendor backup, storage, and virtual infrastructure in heterogeneous IT environments with the Veritas APTARE IT Analytics 10.6: Administration course. You will learn the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of APTARE IT Analytics, how to best utilize it for comprehensive IT analytics, and to deliver actionable insights through a single-pane-of-glass across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Students should be familiar with network, backup, storage, cloud (on-premises, hybrid, and multi cloud environments), and database concepts. Administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems is required. Knowledge of IT Analytics is not required, but preferred.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and support of APTARE IT Analytics.
- Introducing APTARE IT Analytics
- Installing the APTARE IT Analytics Portal
- Installing the APTARE IT Analytics Data Collectors
- Working with APTARE IT Analytics Portal
- Managing Hosts, Backup Servers, and Host Groups
- Collecting Data for Capacity and the Cloud
- Collecting Data for Backup
- Collecting Data for Virtualization
- Working with Reports
- Sharing, Scheduling, and Organizing Reports
- Viewing and Using Alerts
- Managing and Monitoring APTARE IT Analytics
- Solutions Administration
- Working with the Dynamic Template Designer
- Working with the SQL Template Designer
- Appendix A: APTARE Log Files, Supported