The Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9: For Administrators course is designed for legal professionals that perform Electronic Discovery on Electronically Stored Information. The course is designed to be delivered over two (2) days. It focuses on the Identification and Collection of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), as well as, the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Veritas eDiscovery application. This class covers the major functionalities of the Veritas eDiscovery Platform as well as best practices for managing eDiscovery projects using Veritas eDiscovery Platform. It includes treatment of processing, search techniques, workflow management, export guidelines, and so on.
Before taking this course, you should attend the Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9: For Users course. To get the most out of the training session, Veritas also strongly suggests that you have a basic understanding of electronic discovery and the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. If you are new to electronic discovery or Veritas eDiscovery Platform, Veritas recommends the following options to facilitate a more effective experience:
- Review the following Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9 documentation: Case Administrator Guide, Distributed Architecture Guide, Utility Node Guide, Installation guide, and the Upgrade Overview.
- (Optional) Have access to a Veritas eDiscovery Platform test environment.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and use the Veritas eDiscovery Platform. The course is intended for the personnel responsible for maintaining the Veritas eDiscovery Platform infrastructure and performing identification and collection of data, typically an IT professional.
- Overview and Installation
- Configuration and System Maintenance
- Case Creation
- Source Setup, Discovery and Processing
- Object Security
- User and Custodian Setup and Management
- Identification and Collection Fundamentals
- Collections and Collection Tasks
- OnSite Collections and Collection Sets
- Collection Reporting and Maintenance