The Veritas Flex Appliance 5340: Administration course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for deploying, configuring, operating, managing, and maintaining Veritas Flex appliances. This course covers how to configure Flex appliances using containers. Students learn how to set up and work with the Flex Appliance. Students also learn how to modify settings, manage users, monitor, and reconfigure the Flex appliance, and how to upgrade and rollback the Flex appliance.
Students must have working knowledge of Veritas NetBackup and Veritas NetBackup appliances. Knowledge of clustering, storage management, and networking is also required. Students also must have experience in Unix system administration.
3.0 Days/ Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and management of the Veritas Flex Appliance
- Introducing the Veritas Flex Appliance
- Understanding Flex Appliance Containers
- Setting up and working with the Veritas Flex Appliance
- Modifying Veritas Flex Appliance settings
- Managing Flex Appliance Users
- Working with the Flex Appliance
- Monitoring the Flex Appliance
- Reconfiguring the Flex Appliance
- Flex Appliance: Upgrades and rollbacks