The Veritas course includes both lecture and hands-on experience. You will learn the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of Information Studio, including how to best utilize its reporting capabilities, effectively manage and monitor data, and ensure data privacy, compliance, and optimize storage.
Students should be familiar with network, backup, storage, cloud (on-premises, hybrid, and multi cloud environments), and database concepts. Administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems is required. Knowledge of IT Analytics is not required, but preferred.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and support of Veritas Information Studio.
- Veritas Information Studio 1.1: Fundamentals
- Deploying Information Studio 1.1
- Working with the Information Studio GUI
- Configuring Cloud Content Sources
- Configuring On-Premise Content Sources
- Creating Information Studio Administration policies
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Information Studio