The Veritas NetBackup Flex 5350 Appliance: Administration course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for deploying, configuring, operating, managing, and maintaining the Veritas NetBackup Flex 5350 Appliance. This course covers how to configure Flex appliances using containers. Participants learn how to set up and work with the Flex appliance, modify settings, manage users, monitor, add nodes, and reconfigure the Flex appliance. The course also discusses Flex appliance security and how to upgrade and rollback the Flex appliance.
Students must have working knowledge of Veritas NetBackup and Veritas NetBackup appliances. Knowledge of clustering, storage management, and networking are also required.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, operation, monitoring, and management of the Veritas Flex 5350 Appliance.
- Introducing Veritas NetBackup Flex 5350 Appliance
- Understanding Flex Appliance Containers
- Setting up and Working with the Veritas Flex Appliance
- Modifying Veritas Flex Appliance settings
- Managing Flex Appliance Users
- Working with the Flex Appliance
- Monitoring the Flex Appliance
- Reconfiguring the Flex Appliance
- Flex Appliance: Upgrades and Updates
- Flex Appliance Security