Loading Course Schedule...
The Veritas Flex Scale 3.0: Administration course covers how to deploy and configure NetBackup Flex Scale appliances. Participants learn how to set up, monitor, and manage NetBackup Flex Scale Infrastructure, and configure networks, resiliency, and security. The course also discusses how to perform site-based Disaster Recovery, and configure EMS, optimized deduplication, and AIR. Upgrade, patch management, and troubleshooting NetBackup Flex Scale issues are also discussed.
Students must have working knowledge of Veritas NetBackup and Veritas InfoScale Availability. Knowledge of clustering, storage management, and networking is also required.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for technical professionals responsible for the design, deployment, configuration, operation, and management of Veritas NetBackup Flex Scale Appliances.
- Introducing Veritas NetBackup Flex Scale
- Deploying and Configuring NetBackup Flex Scale
- Working with NetBackup Flex Scale Interfaces
- Setting Up and Managing NetBackup Flex Scale
- Configuring NetBackup Flex Scale Networks
- Monitoring NetBackup Flex Scale
- Configuring NetBackup Flex Scale Resiliency
- Performing Site-based Disaster Recovery
- Working with NetBackup Flex Scale Security
- Configuring EMS, Optimized Deduplication, and AIR
- Upgrading and Patch Management
- Troubleshooting NetBackup Flex Scale