Acquire the skills to gain unified insights for multi-vendor backup, storage, cloud, and virtual infrastructure in heterogeneous IT environments with the Veritas NetBackup IT Analytics 11.2: Administration course. You will learn about the general principles, deployment, configuration, and management of Veritas NetBackup IT Analytics. The course also covers how to best utilize Veritas NetBackup IT Analytics for comprehensive IT analytics to deliver actionable insights through a single-pane-of-glass across on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Students should be familiar with network, backup, storage, virtualization, cloud (on-premises, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments), and database concepts. Administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems are required. Knowledge of IT Analytics is not required but preferred.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for technical professionals responsible for the design, configuration, day-to-day operations, monitoring, and support of Veritas NetBackup IT Analytics.
- Introducing NetBackup IT Analytics
- Installing the NetBackup IT Analytics Portal
- Installing NetBackup IT Analytics Data Collectors
- Working with the NetBackup IT Analytics Portal
- Managing Hosts, Backup Servers, and Host Groups
- Collecting Data for Capacity and File Analytics
- Collecting Data for the Cloud
- Collecting Data for Backup
- Collecting Data for Virtualization
- Working with Reports
- Sharing, Scheduling, and Organizing Reports
- Viewing and Using Alerts
- Managing and Monitoring NetBackup IT Analytics
- Solutions Administration
- Working with the Dynamic Template Designer
- Working with the SQL Template Designer
- Appendix A: NetBackup Log Files, Supported Configurations, and Rules
- Appendix B: Collecting Data for Fabric Manager