Loading Course Schedule...
This two-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to install and configure a virtual desktop infrastructure platform. This course builds your skills in installing and configuring VMware Horizon through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs. You learn how to install and configure VMware Horizon Connection Server, VMware Unified Access Gateway and how to establish Cloud Pod Architecture.
Customers attending this course should have, at a minimum, the following VMware infrastructure skills:
- Use VMware vSphere Web Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
- Open a virtual machine console on VMware vCenter Server and access the guest operating system
- Create snapshots of virtual machines
- Configure guest customization specifications
- Modify virtual machine properties
- Convert a virtual machine into a template
- Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Configure Active Directory services, including DNS, DHCP, and time synchronization
- Restrict user activities by implementing Group Policy objects
- Configure Windows systems to enable Remote Desktop Connections
- Build an ODBC connection to an SQL Server database
Administrators and architects for VMware Horizon should enroll in this course. These individuals are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of an organization's end-user computing infrastructure.
- Course Introduction
- Horizon Connection Server
- Authentication and Certificates
- Workspace ONE Access & Virtual Application Management
- Horizon Protocols
- Graphic Cards
- Horizon Scalability
- Horizon Security