Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
This course requires the completion of the following course: • VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] or equivalent knowledge • VMware Integrated OpenStack Fundamentals • VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals Substantial knowledge of Linux administration and TCP/IP networking is helpful.
Cloud architects, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators with experience in a service provider or managed services environment.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe how VMware Integrated OpenStack fits into the VMware SDDC and its use cases
• List the deployment options and how to install VMware Integrated OpenStack
• Describe the architecture of VMware Integrated OpenStack and its components
• Configure tenancy and manage user authentication
• Integrate with VMware NSX® for vSphere® and VMware NSX-T™ networking platforms
• Deploy and manage virtual machine instances
• Manage containers using VMware Integrated OpenStack with Kubernetes
• Monitor VMware Integrated OpenStack with built-in tools and integrate with VMware vRealize®
Operations™ and VMware vRealize® Log Insight™
• Design an auto-scale, multitier application using built-in automation tools
• List the commands, configuration files, log files, and database tables used by VMware Integrated