This hands-on training course provides students with skills that they need to deploy a unified image management system using VMware Mirage. After installing Mirage 5.0, students learn how to configure security, manage images, perform a Windows migration, set up endpoint protection, and perform various management functions.
- Ability to use VMware vSphere Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
- Experience accessing the guest operating system from the VMware vCenter Server virtual machine
- Ability to navigate Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2008.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for deploying Mirage.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Mirage
- Components and Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Mirage
- Mirage Management Overview
- Mirage Web Manager
- Mirage Single Image Management
- Windows Migrations
- Endpoint Protection with Mirage
- Working with the Mirage File Portal
- Mirage Security