Strong knowledge of routing and switching is required.
Experienced system administrators, network administrators, and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing networking solutions.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Discuss the NSX SD-WAN architecture and platform deployment model options
• Identify and describe the NSX SD-WAN solution components
• Explain the interaction between the NSX SD-WAN Edge, Orchestrator, and Gateway components
• Describe the NSX SD-WAN Software-Defined Networking (SDN) approach, traffic, and network flows
• Explore NSX SD-WAN core features and evaluate how these dramatically improve operational automation
• Use NSX SD-WAN features to perform simple, agile, and secure SD-WAN operations
• Simplify branch infrastructure by inserting network services on the branch edge, in the cloud, or in the
regional and enterprise data centers