This hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competence in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX 6.3 environment. In this course, you will be presented with various types of technical problems. You will learn how to identify the problems and solve them through a systematic process. You will also be introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools. Product Alignment
- NSX 6.3
- VMware vRealize Log Insight 4.3
- VMware vRealize Network Insight 3.3
- VMware vRealize Operations Manager 6.5
Before taking this course, students should understand layers 2 through 3 networking protocols, and switching and routing methodology. They should understand layers 4 through 7 network services. Students should also understand the concepts presented in the VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage course or the VMware NSX for Internetworking Experts Fast Track course, or equivalent networking and vSphere experience. VCP6-NV certification is recommended.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for network professionals who work with enterprise networks and VMware Sphere.
- Course Introduction
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Logical Switches
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Logical Routers
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Security Services
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Edge Services
- vRealize Operational Tools for NSX Operations Management