Let us know if you would like a date for this course added to our schedule
During this one-day course, you focus on using VMware Tanzu™ Mission Control™ to provision and manage Kubernetes clusters.
The course covers how to manage on-premise and cloud-based Kubernetes clusters and how to apply access, image registry, and network policies to clusters.
• VMware Tanzu Mission Control
Objectives: By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the Tanzu Mission Control architecture
• Configure user and group access
• Create and manage Kubernetes clusters
• Create access, image registry, and network policies
Working knowledge of Kubernetes
VI administrators or application owners who are responsible for deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads