Loading Course Schedule...
This five-day course, designed for experienced VMware vSphere users, teaches you how to use VMware vRealize Operations Manager as a forensic and predictive tool. Based on VMware ESXi 6, VMware vCenter Server 6, and vRealize Operations Manager 6.2, this course includes instruction on advanced capabilities, including customization and management.
This class requires completion of one of the following courses: • VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] • VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6] Or system administration experience with vSphere deployments.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced system administrators and system integrators, and consultants responsible for customizing vRealize Operations Manager content.
- Introduction to vRealize Operations Manager
- vRealize Operations Manager User Interface
- vRealize Operations Manager Concepts
- Troubleshooting System Health Issues
- Capacity Planning
- Tags, Application Groups, and Custom Object Groups
- Intelligent Workload Placement
- Custom Alert Definitions
- Custom Views
- Custom Dashboards
- Super Metrics
- User Access Control
- Operating System and Application Monitoring
- Management Packs
- Architecture, Scalability, and Availability
- Deploying vRealize Operations Manager