This two-day, hands-on training course provides you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to plan and deploy a VMware vSAN™ cluster. In this course, you are taught the many considerations that the vSAN configuration has on the initial planning of the vSAN datastore. You also manually configure a vSAN cluster.
You should have the following understanding or knowledge:
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course
- Knowledge of basic storage concepts
- Experience using vSphere Client to perform administrative tasks on vSphere clusters
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced VMware vSphere® administrators.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to vSAN
- Planning a vSAN Cluster
- Deploying a vSAN Cluster
- vSAN Storage Policies
- Introduction to Advanced vSAN ::Configurations
- vSAN Stretched and Two-Node Clusters