This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere 8 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure. You also discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
- Attend VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V8]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for: Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators.
- Course Introduction
- Virtual Machine Operations
- vSphere Cluster Operations
- Network Operations
- Storage Operations
- vCenter and ESXi Operations
- vSphere Monitoring
- vSphere Security and Access Control
- vSphere Trusted Environments and VM ::Encryption