This five-day, accelerated, hands-on training course is a blend of the VMware vSphere®: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting courses. This Fast Track course includes topics from each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge and skills to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7], and equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Network Optimization
- Troubleshooting Virtual Networking
- Storage Optimization
- Troubleshooting Storage
- CPU Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Troubleshooting vSphere Clusters
- Troubleshooting Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server Performance Optimization
- Troubleshooting vCenter Server and ESXi