This course is a blend of the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop courses. This Fast Track course includes the best of each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge to effectively optimize and troubleshoot VMware vSphere at an expert level.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Tools
- vSphere Security
- Network Scalability
- Network Optimization
- Networking Troubleshooting
- Storage Scalability
- Storage Optimization
- Storage Troubleshooting
- CPU Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Analyzing vSphere
- vSphere Clusters
- Virtual Machines
- Host and Management Scalability
- vCenter Server and ESXi