This is a 2-day technical classroom training course designed to help operators and administrators create and manage virtual machines. This two-day lecture and lab course will help students gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines. This course is based on VMware ESXi 5.5 and VMware vCenter Server 5.5. This course is 60% lecture and 40% hands-on lab.
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Operators responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server management.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- VMware vSphere Web Client
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Resource Monitoring
- Using VMware vSphere vApps
- Virtual Machine Management