This workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere 6.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Web Client, VMware vRealize Log lnsight, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.5]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for System Administrators and System Integrators.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Tools
- vSphere Clusters
- Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server and ESXi