This five-day, hands-on training workshop provides you with the advance knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere 6.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere Web Client, VMware vRealize Log Insight, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course was designed for system administrators and system integrators.
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Tools
- vSphere Clusters
- Virtual Machines
- vCenter Server and ESXi