Loading Course Schedule...
This class is a combination of instructor-led lecture, discussions, and demonstrations with a heavy emphasis on hands-on workshops to teach WebIntelligence. Topics include: creating new documents, formatting reports, applying reporting functions, and conditional formatting. This class is a combination of instructor-led lecture, discussions, and demonstrations with a heavy emphasis on hands-on workshops to teach WebIntelligence. Topics include creating different block structures, using Turn Into, vertical, horizontal, forms and cross table reports, master/detail, complex conditions, charts, advanced cross tables, ranking, breaking, sorting, filtering, Input Controls, and conditional formatting with cross tables.
Prior to taking this course, students should have basic Windows skills.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for WebIntelligence users who create their own documents.
- WebIntelligence As A Tool
- What Is WebIntelligence?
- What Is A Universe?
- What Are Objects/Query?
- Working in BI Launchpad
- Understand BIWorkspace
- Adding /Removing Objects
- Adding/Removing Filters
- Using Query/Report View
- Saving Documents to Favorites
- Saving to Local File Formats
- Using Copy and Paste
- Inserting, Duplicating, Deleting, Renaming ::Reports
- Inserting/Removing Columns
- Adding New Rows and Columns
- Sizing Rows and Columns
- Breaking - Muli-level, Value Based, Auto-totals
- What are Rules?
- Conditional Formatting
- Applying Conditional Formatting to Report blocks
- Active Data Tracking
- Using Templates/Turn Into
- Creating Vertical/Horizontal Blocks
- Creating Forms/Cross table Blocks
- Creating Master/Detail Reports
- Inserting Multiple Sections
- Adding Summary Cells to Sections
- Creating and Formatting Charts
- Chart Types
- Create Prompts
- Setting Default Values For Prompts
- Creating Multiple Filters
- Review of Block types
- Creating Cross tables
- Displaying Row and Column Headers
- Advanced Cross tables
- Applying Breaking, Ranking, Folding
- Applying Sorting
- Applying Filters at Block, Section and Report Level
- Creating Sectioned Reports
- Applying Conditional Formatting to Applying ::Conditional Formatting to Crosstabs
- Outlining in Cross TablesOutlining
- Input Controls – Document, Cascading