This 1/2 day interactive class is designed for users or who have had some level of training or experience using the Web Intelligence thin client reporting tool. Topics are specific to tasks that only apply to the Desktop Reporting tool. Topics include an overview of the Web Intelligence Desktop Reporting, logging In using Online and Offline modes, Using Personal Data files as data providers, Importing and exporting documents and creating, Using Web Services and advanced formatting options. The course incorporates extensive hands on exercises to reinforce the learning process.
Prior to taking this course, students should have taken the WebIntelligence 4.2 Intermediate Reporting (1 Day) class.
1/2 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for users who have prior training or experience with the Web Intelligence thin client reporting tool.
- Desktop Reporting Overview
- Introduction to Blocks
- Logging In Online and Offline
- Saving Documents Locally
- Saving Documents in Local File Formats
- Importing and Exporting Documents
- Creating Documents from Personal Data Files
- Creating Documents using Complex Filters
- Advanced Formatting Features