The TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition, is a proven, sustainable Enterprise Architecture framework that facilitates the delivery of effective business innovation. The TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition defines a modular framework ideally suited to the support of strategic planning of an organizations’ assets and other key elements that are essential to enterprise architecture vendors and their tools.
- For businesses, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition empowers your organization with an adaptable framework that delivers practical, flexible and trusted governance.
- For Enterprise Architects, the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition provides an integrated, holistic view of an organizational landscape which enables strategic decision making by providing best practices for new business and technology trend adoption.
- For consultants, the TOGAF Standard,10th Edition provides a modular, scalable framework that enables organizational transformation for different use cases and architecture styles.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Application Architects
- Application Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts
- Business Architects
- CIOs and CTOs
- Data Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- I.T. strategists, senior business analysts
- Information Architects
- Infrastructure Architects
- IT Architects
- Others responsible for change programs
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Security Architects and Technology Vendors
- Solution Architects
- System Integrators
- Technology Architects
- Introduction and Concepts
- Introduction to the ADM
- Introduction to ADM Techniques
- Introduction to Applying the ADM
- Introduction to Architecture Governance
- Architecture Content