Being able to get along with co-workers and cooperate effectively towards the achievement of common goals is a highly valued key competency that can open the doors to increased responsibility and opportunities in your career. This one-day workshop will give you the insight you need to better contribute to your team's success. Using an 18 point personal assessment tool you'll gain a better understanding of your individual team style and learn how to identify team strengths and trouble spots. You'll learn valuable skills to transfer knowledge and information to other team members in an effective way to maximize productivity. You'll also learn how to improve communication and build rapid rapport using the True Colors model.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Anyone who wants to improve their ability to work effectively as part of a team or lead a team, including team members, team leaders, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Understanding team dynamics the four team member styles
- Discovering your personal team member style
- Capitalizing on style strengths and improving trouble spots
- Assessing your predominant personality color
- Identifying other personality types for better communications
- How active listening plays a role in better team communications
- Letting go of agendas and expectations
- Developing common vision, goals, and daily action steps