Loading Course Schedule...
Learn how to apply a process and discipline to writing effective system and procedure requirements, and how to write clear and concise business and systems requirements. This course includes a practical application case-study where students practice gathering and writing requirements using the USE Case method.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Applying a discipline and procedure and systems requirements definition
- Objectives of requirements gathering and writing requirements
- Techniques for gathering requirements
- Techniques for validating requirements before submitting them
- Using a Business Requirements Document (BRD) Template
- Use Case Methods – a user centric approach to writing effective requirements
- Best practices for writing requirements
- Requirements language and syntax rules
- Case Study & Workshop