Take your XLA learning to the next level with an XLA Academy course from XLACollab. We offer public open-enrollment training onsite and online, corporate on-site training, and custom- built workshops on a variety of XLA related topics and areas. This 2.5-day course introduces best practices for embracing XLAs and transforming into an employee-focused organization. You will learn how to embed the Experience framework and articulate the value of an experience-based culture. We create engaging in-class experiences to keep you engaged, learn effectively, and set you up for success.
- Learners take a Quick Start Assessment to understand current baseline, which we reference as we guide you through each phase of the Experience Framework.
- The hands-on activities not only allow you to understand the necessary steps within each phase of the framework (Envision, Enable, Execute & Embrace) but also to identify the next steps in your Journey.
None, although the Essence of Experience session will be beneficial.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in understanding the value of services and service delivery and the “feelings” from the customers perspective. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- Executive Level Roles
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- Service Providers
- Course Introduction & Overview
- Enabling Experience Overview
- Embracing Experience Overview
- Recap / Overview of Essence of Experience
- Enabling: Creating XLA’s
- Embracing: Managing the Experience Delivered
- Introduction to the Experience Journey
- Enabling Experience at Capstone Corp.
- Business Case: Embracing
- Experience Foundation Course Exercise
- Executing Experience Overview
- Experience Journey Next Steps
- Envisioning Experience Overview
- Executing: XMO
- Putting it all Together
- Envisioning Experience of Capstone Corp.
- Executing Experience at Capstone Corp.
- Course Review and Closings