IBM Mainframe & Midrange
z/OS Systems Programming
This course provides a hands-on environment to teach the student about the planning, installing, and migrating to the z/OS environment.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
System Programmers that need a better understanding of the installation process to create a production z/OS environment
Understanding the z/OS Package Environment
- Driving System Requirements
- Using the Dialogs to Install z/OS
- Customization Before the First IPL
- Customization After the Initial IPL
- Hardware Configuration Dialog (HCD) for Configuration Management
- Planning for a Production Environment