Loading Course Schedule...
This zSecure class is designed, written and presented by RACF & zSecure specialists. This is a hands-on course, in which attendees will learn to perform the frequently used administrative functions, standard reports, and verification functions of IBM Security zSecure Admin. This course is also available 'on demand' (minimum 2 students) for public presentations or for one-company presentations, presented live over the Internet via the Virtual Classroom Environment service.
Attendees should have thorough working knowledge of RACF or have attended the RSM course RACF Administration & Auditing.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The course is suitable for RACF Administrators responsible for RACF Administration at their installation.
- Running IBM Security zSecure Admin
- Selecting & Displaying Existing RACF Profiles
- Profile Maintenance
- Learn how to use zSecure Admin to modify profiles.
- Advanced Options
- RACF Administration Reports
- Specific Userid & Group Reports
- Reporting Resource Profiles
- RACF Management Reports